The resistive touch screen is a sensor that converts the physical position of the touch point (X,Y) in the rectangular area to the voltage representing the X and Y coordinates. Many LCD modules use a resistive touch screen, which USES a four-wire, five-wire, seven-wire or eight-wire screen to produce a screen offset voltage, while reading the voltage at the touch point.
Today, many different kinds of touch screen, which don't have the touch screen has a resistive multi-touch function, interference degree of surface wave, surface acoustic wave and surface stress measuring capacitance, acoustic pulse recognition, touch screen can realize have infrared multi-touch function matrix, image LCO matrix touch screen, infrared waveguide matrix, induction capacitance matrix. Now the cost of sensing capacitive touch screens has begun to decline as the iphone's capacitive touch screen becomes more practical. And the most widely used is the resistive touch screen, the research is also the most extensive.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Capacitive touch panels
- Capacitive touch screen technology USES the hum...
- Capacitive touch screen precautions and common ...
- Basic structure of capacitive touch screen
- Principle overview of capacitive touch screen
- Advantages and disadvantages of resistance touc...
- Touch screen technology
- What is a five-wire touch screen
- What's the difference between a capacitor scree...
- Three considerations for industrial touch scree...
- What is IOT Xiamen Fair for Touch Screen/Panel
- What are capacitive touch screens?
- Capacitive Touch Screen
- Capacitive touch screens application and advantage
- Benefits of Capacitive Touch Screen