Precautions and common problems of capacitive touch screen:
1, if the user is using a capacitive touch screen, then suggest the user in use for the first time, first of all, according to the requirements of relevant specifications first needed to properly installed capacitive touch screen driver, and then, in turn, click on "Start" on the screen with your fingers "Program"/" Microtouch touchware "To run the screen calibration procedures, calibration is complete, the system will automatically after the calibration data stored in the register of the controller, then reboot the system after it without calibration screen again.
2. If the display resolution or display mode of the touch screen is changed when operating the capacitive touch screen in the middle of the process, or if the refresh frequency of the touch screen controller is adjusted by ourselves, when the cursor cannot be matched with the touch point, the touch screen system must be recalibrated.
3. In order to ensure the normal operation of the touch screen system, in addition to the correct installation of the system software, it is necessary to remember not to install two or more touch screen drivers on a single host machine, which may easily lead to conflicts during the system operation, thus making the touch screen system unable to use normally.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Capacitive touch panels
- Capacitive touch screen technology USES the hum...
- Capacitive touch screen precautions and common ...
- Basic structure of capacitive touch screen
- Principle overview of capacitive touch screen
- Resistive touch screen is a kind of sensor
- Advantages and disadvantages of resistance touc...
- Touch screen technology
- What is a five-wire touch screen
- What's the difference between a capacitor scree...
- Resistive Touch Screen
- What is touch screen in computer?
- Where did touch screen technology come from?
- What is resistive touch screen technology?
- What is OLED
- The Meaning of Capacitive Touchscreen Panel
- THE TECHNOLOGY WITHIN TOUCH PANELS
- Do you know ITO glass?
- LCD Changes Our Life
- Do You Know PCB