The advantage of capacitive touch screen:
Capacitive touch screens require touch, not pressure to produce a signal.
The capacitive touch screen only needs to be calibrated once or not at all after production, while the resistance technology requires regular calibration.
The capacitance scheme will last longer because the parts in the capacitive touch screen do not need to be moved at all. In the resistance touch screen, the upper ito film needs to be thin enough to be elastic so that it bends down and touches the lower ito film.
Capacitance technology is superior to resistance technology in light loss and system power consumption.
The choice between capacitive or resistive technology depends largely on touching objects on the screen. If it's a finger touch, a capacitive touch screen is a good choice. If you need a stylus, whether plastic or metal, a resistive touch screen will do. A stylus can also be used on a capacitive touch screen, but a special stylus is needed.
Surface capacitive touch screen can be used for large size, and each other this is low, but now can't support gesture recognition: The induction capacitance is mainly used for medium and small size touch screen, and it can support the gesture recognition.
Capacitance technology is resistant to wear and tear, long life, low maintenance cost when used by users, so the overall operating cost of the manufacturer can be further reduced.
Capacitive touch screens are designed to support multitouch technology and are less reactive and less prone to wear than resistive touch screens.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Capacitive touch panels
- Capacitive touch screen technology USES the hum...
- Capacitive touch screen precautions and common ...
- Basic structure of capacitive touch screen
- Principle overview of capacitive touch screen
- Resistive touch screen is a kind of sensor
- Advantages and disadvantages of resistance touc...
- Touch screen technology
- What is a five-wire touch screen
- What's the difference between a capacitor scree...
- Capacitive Touch Screen Panel
- Resistive Touch Screen
- What is touch screen in computer?
- Where did touch screen technology come from?
- What is resistive touch screen technology?
- What is OLED
- The Meaning of Capacitive Touchscreen Panel
- THE TECHNOLOGY WITHIN TOUCH PANELS
- Do you know ITO glass?
- LCD Changes Our Life