The important idea of Internet of Things (IoT) is the network of physical devices, vehicles, home appliances, and other items embedded with electronics, software, sensors, actuators, and connectivity which enables these things to connect and exchange data all the time in accordance. This has effected our life a lot.
The number of IoT devices increased 40% every year to 9 billion in 2017 and it is estimated that there will be 30 billion devices by 2025.The global market value of IoT is projected to reach $7.1 trillion by 2025. Therefore, Xiamen City, as one of the most powerful cities in China, holds the LOT Fair every year since 2014. And our touch screen factory is lucky to get the booth this year. Below is our design for touch screen booth. Please visit us when you come to Xiamen for touch panels.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Capacitive touch panels
- Capacitive touch screen technology USES the hum...
- Capacitive touch screen precautions and common ...
- Basic structure of capacitive touch screen
- Principle overview of capacitive touch screen
- Resistive touch screen is a kind of sensor
- Advantages and disadvantages of resistance touc...
- Touch screen technology
- What is a five-wire touch screen
- What's the difference between a capacitor scree...
- What are capacitive touch screens?
- Capacitive Touch Screen
- Capacitive touch screens application and advantage
- Benefits of Capacitive Touch Screen
- Capacitive Touch Screen Panel
- Resistive Touch Screen
- What is touch screen in computer?
- Where did touch screen technology come from?
- What is resistive touch screen technology?
- What is OLED