The five-wire touch screen USES a resistive layer and a conductive layer. The conductive layer has a contact, usually on the edge of its side. Each of the four corners of the resistive layer has a contact. In order to measure in the X axis, the upper left corner and the lower left corner are placed into the VREF, and the upper right corner and the lower right corner are ground. Because the left and right angles are the same voltage, the effect is similar to the bus connecting the left and right sides, similar to the method used in the four-wire touch screen.
In order to measure along the Y-axis, the upper left corner and upper right corner are set as VREF, and the lower left corner and lower right corner are set to 0V. Because the upper and lower corners are the same voltage, the effect is similar to the bus at the top and the bottom edge, similar to the method used in the four-wire touch screen. The advantage of this measurement algorithm is that it keeps the voltage in the upper left corner and the lower right corner unchanged. But if you use a grid coordinate, the X-axis and the Y-axis need to be reversed.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Capacitive touch panels
- Capacitive touch screen technology USES the hum...
- Capacitive touch screen precautions and common ...
- Basic structure of capacitive touch screen
- Principle overview of capacitive touch screen
- Resistive touch screen is a kind of sensor
- Advantages and disadvantages of resistance touc...
- Touch screen technology
- What's the difference between a capacitor scree...
- Three considerations for industrial touch scree...
- What is IOT Xiamen Fair for Touch Screen/Panel
- What are capacitive touch screens?
- Capacitive Touch Screen
- Capacitive touch screens application and advantage
- Benefits of Capacitive Touch Screen
- Capacitive Touch Screen Panel
- Resistive Touch Screen
- What is touch screen in computer?