The OLED display is a display made of organic electroluminescent diodes. Simultaneously, it has a self-luminous organic electroluminescence photodiode, which does not require a backlight, high contrast, thin thickness, wide viewing angle, fast response speed, can be used for flexible panels, wide temperature range, simple structure and simple process. It is considered to be the next generation of flat panel display emerging application technology.
For organic electroluminescent devices, we can classify them into two types according to luminescent materials: small molecule OLEDs and polymer OLEDs (also known as PLEDs). Their differences are mainly reflected in the different manufacturing processes of the devices: small molecule devices mainly use vacuum thermal evaporation process, and polymer devices use spin coating or inkjet processes.
The prospects of China's OLED industry are very broad. Industry players are also trying to accumulate development experience. However, factors such as weak upstream links in the domestic industrial chain and lack of supporting capabilities in the industry have created relatively large development obstacles for the majority of manufacturers.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Capacitive touch panels
- Capacitive touch screen technology USES the hum...
- Capacitive touch screen precautions and common ...
- Basic structure of capacitive touch screen
- Principle overview of capacitive touch screen
- Resistive touch screen is a kind of sensor
- Advantages and disadvantages of resistance touc...
- Touch screen technology
- What is a five-wire touch screen
- What's the difference between a capacitor scree...
- How To Fix Your Touchscreen On Window10
- Do You Know the 7 Inch Touchscreen
- How Do You Know About 1.2 Inch Round OLED Displays
- Features of OLED Display