13.3 INCH capacitive touch screen kit
13.3 INCH capacitive touch screen kit are placed along the x and y axes of the monitor's glass plate. Also placed on the glass are reflectors -- they reflect an electrical signal sent from one transducer to the other. The receiving transducer is able to tell if the wave has been disturbed by a touch event at any instant, and can locate it accordingly. The wave setup has no metallic layers on the screen, allowing for 100-percent light throughput and perfect image clarity.
Cover Glass Dimension
Cover Lens VA
Interface of CTP
Benefits of touch screens
• Simple interface.
• More reliable.
• Less space.
• More portable.
• With no need to print on or around any keys or switches, it is much easier to make the system multi-lingual.
• With a keypad or keyboard, the switches are in a fixed position but the touch screen can have any shape and size of ‘key’.
• Resistant to contamination.
• Will not contaminate.
• Combined with RFID for security tag or credit card processing as required, the system can be completely sealed.
• Resistant to vandalism or heavy use.
• Can be used in hazardous areas like mining or petro-chemical industries.